Commode with Flip up Armrest
Combines 2 products into 1, making care giving efficient and easy
Can be used as a commode, a sani-chair or for transporting patients.
- Made to withstand the rigors of an institutional setting.
- Large opening: 8 1/2" wide x 10 3/4" long
- Smooth, non porous, removable seat facilitates cleaning and disinfecting.
- Water resistant frame.
Stability and safety:
- Robust steel frame provides maximum stability and patient safety.
- Lockable flip-up armrests provide support when rising from the chair and facilitates patient transferring and handling.
- Four locking castors stabilize the chair.
- Weight capacity: 350 lb (159 kg).
- Blow-molded seat is soft and springy. Water-resistant.
- Soft vinyl back.
- Removable, swing away footrests with heel strap.
- 6.6 L pail with handle and cover included.
- Tools included, easy to assemble.
- Spare parts available.